Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday 27th Jul 2008


Tremendously warm today, you just have to put up with it and be angry. At least, I have to be angry. It got cooler in the evening. Went to the massive sainsbury's and stood in the pet food aisle. There was a sack of dog food called 'Tasty Chicken'. What is, sanity?

Bought a cd in brick lane yesterday: Sam Amidon - All is Well



this song made me sit up and go 'man'.

London is a very busy place. perhaps the happiest place is the 8:24 train from London Bridge. it is cool and quiet and full of people who want to go home. it has people with earphones in their earholes and hands on phones waiting for a vibration or a glow.

I'm sorry, it just can feel incredibly uncomfortable and wishy-washy. AND HOT.

There are so many opportunities here, but there are so many pretences!!!!!!

I am man, I sit beneath tree, I flutter pages. I am become.

This is a pretence.

No comments: